CULTURE TRANSFORMING WORKSHOPS
Instructor-Led Courses Igniting Change
“These workshops designed by Gallup, Dr. Brené Brown, Kinetic Clarity, and Game Plan Leader are led by experienced facilitators who are also certified executive coaches. The facilitators have the expertise to customize the workshops to engage the participants and meet the unique needs of the organization.”
Let Game Plan Leader help with Leadership Development
Complete the form below and a Game Plan Leader change agent will contact you shortly
Culture Transforming Workshops
EXHAUSTED HERO (1 Day)
Is your team exhausted?
- Explore the Exhausted Hero Model to identify opportunities in establishing better leadership and clear expectations
- Analyze individual preferences and organizational structures
- Gain skills in creating a vision, influencing change, coaching others, and delegating to elevate to a strategic leader
- Define leadership as a development model for all employees
STRENGTHS: TEAM EDITION (1 Day)
Elevate your team’s performance & drive engagement by focusing on your team’s strengths.
- Complete the Clifton StrengthsFinder Assessment
- “Strengths” will assist individuals in driving great results, finding their passion for the business, and elevating the team’s productivity
- Led by an experienced Gallup Certified Coach & Facilitator
- If you are looking for a workshop to ring your team together, this is it!
Leading change is NOT about change management. It is about change leadership.
- Define a culture of change that can be embedded in everything you do
- Learn to communicate, manage the change curve, and empower others to experience change
- Change isn’t scary when your team knows where the change is going! Learn how to help team members understand change
- in partnership with Kinetic Clarity, LLC
Connect With Us Gain Weekly Leadership Tips & Tricks
View the Monday Manager Game Plan every week! This quick one-minute video provides you timely management ideas that you can complete in a week. These tips can help you immediately take action to elevate your leadership. Follow us on your favorite social media avenue.
- Focus on setting a vision
- Templates to drive communication
- Structure to effectively manage your team
- Ideas to drive team engagement
Receive our Leadership Game Plan Sign Up for our Monthly Email
You are not alone! You need a Leadership Game Plan too! Many leaders are looking for advice, tools and templates to help them lead their teams. Let us be your partner! Every month you will receive managing tips and tricks, links to great articles about leading your team, and fresh content from Mark Heydt and industry leaders to help you in defining leadership.